Your proven Best Choice – here’s why
- Will advocate on your behalf first and foremost and carry your messages forward
- Experienced trouble-shooter on major issues - solving problems others couldn’t
- Best track record of actual accomplishment in this community, in business and in government.
- Numerous innovative ideas and solutions that worked
Talk is cheap – it’s past actions and past accomplishments that prove who is real
Jon Lord gets the job done – and can point to those accomplishments in Calgary Centre
Jon Lord has served this community well for decades:
- Owns Casablanca Video (finalist for Alberta Small business of the Year)
- Founding Chair Marda Loop Business Revitalization Zone (BRZ) improving the entire community.
- Experienced Alderman with the City of Calgary
- Effective Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA) of Alberta
- 500+ media interviews and mentions locally and nationally- makes the news & gets your issues known!
- Resolved the 30 year battle over Stampede expansion that many said “could never be done”
- Created Victoria Crossing BRZ which was instrumental in cleaning up Victoria Park.
- First initiative at City Hall saved $100 million dollars (building energy-use audits)
Jon has the actual track record and proven abilities to show what he did and can do for you. His hard work
- has already helped save taxpayers into the hundreds of millions of dollars
- has already helped create hundreds of millions in economic development.
Jon knows that you are the employer. He knows that you strongly want to make
Calgary Centre - and Canada - better. Together, we can do that.
- Studied Business Administration & Commerce at the University Of Alberta (first class standing).
- Licensed Financial Consultant working in Venture Capital, Oil and Gas, Technology
- Instructed the extremely challenging Canadian Securities Course.
- Recent Consultant to Alderman Peter Demong - up to speed on recent government issues.
- Finalist for Alberta Small Business of the Year (Premiers Award)
- 11 time winner of Calgary's Best Video Store (Readers Choice Award FFWD magazine).
- A prestigious annual award is named the “Jon Lord Small Business of the Year award”
- Nominated as “Canadian Taxfighter of the Year” & “ Emerald Award”- Environmental Achievement
Jon wants to help Prime Minister Stephen Harper make Canada stronger and better, and has been advocating Conservative policies - and more importantly - helping implement them for 3 decades.
Jon Lord believes in and acted on:
- lower taxes and making more intelligent use of our scarce resources
- Cutting government waste, red tape and harmful regulations stifling our economy
- Strengthening our energy industry through resolving environmental concerns and expanding capacity
- Creating venture capital and opportunity for other industries, to diversify our economy
- Bringing the Alberta advantage to all of Canada through innovation, technology, small business and community success.
- Creating a stronger Canada by supporting our Armed Forces in defense of our freedoms
- Creating Stronger and more resilient Communities that work for seniors, families and youth, and building a Stronger Economy through small business innovation and success.
The people of Calgary Centre have many diverse opinions, and look for someone like Jon Lord who is respected by all political stripes from all walks of life. He has proven his leadership as an Alderman, an MLA, and a highly successful community and small business organizer.
We need your help to elect Jon Lord, the grassroots guy who rolls up his sleeves, works hard and gets the job done. Jon’s 30 year track record in this community is filled with big ideas and solutions that worked.
VOTE FOR JON ( Call us to see if you are on the voters list) - DONATE TO JON - or VOLUNTEER - call 403-253-9208
Tell us how you feel about things –what issues are most important to you?
Thank you in advance for your support of Jon Lord and the Conservative Party of Canada.
PO Box 44068 Southcentre RPO, Calgary Alberta T2J 7C5
email Jon with your thoughts to JonLord@shaw.ca
PS To speak to Jon Lord please call 403-293-4952 and Jon will endeavor to return your call personally.